David's Financial Progress

Monday, December 12, 2005

My Open Wallet

I make 38k a year, as a technical support engineer, just got of college about 1 year and 4 months ago. Been working for 1 year and 2 months now. I save about 2k a month. My take home after taxes is 2600 a month. Expenses are 600 a month. $400 on rent 200 on food/gas and everything else. Sometimes i do go over my 600 but not by much maybe $40 at most. Putting 2k a month is nice however i do have to live pretty frugal. Drinks at a club cost $10 a pop. Buying a round of drinks for friends would cost anywhere from 60-100 depending on how many people are there. Then there is the girlfriend which does not want to eat fast food haha. My spending style is very conservative. Spending $20 on gas a week and $20 on food a week. Some people may ask how do i have a large networth if i have been only working 1 year. I been working and saving my whole life. Plus since being Asian my parents paid for college and everything associated to it...I am lucky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Google